wedding song list

要開始籌備婚禮了, 一些可能會播放到歌曲, 做個備忘:
  1. I Can't Give You Anything But My Love (The Stylistics)
  2. I Can't Give You Anything But My Love

    If I had money I'd go wild buy you furs dress you like a queen
    And in a chauffered limousine
    we'd look so fine.
    But I'm an ordinary guy and my pockets are empty
    Just an ordinary guy
    but I'm yours till I die.
    I can't give you anything
    but my love
    but my love
    I can't give you anything
    but my love
    but my love.
    I cannot promise you the world
    can't afford any fancy things
    I cannot buy you diamond rings
    no string of pearls.
    But my devotion I will give all my life just to you girl
    My devotion I will give for as long as I live.
    I can't give you anything. but my love. but my love . . .
  3. Fly Me To The Moon (Ed Madden)
  4. Fly me to the moon
    And let me play among the stars
    Let me see what spring is like
    On Jupiter and Mars
    In other words hold my hand
    In other words darling kiss me

    Fill my life with song
    And let me sing forevermore
    You are all I hope for
    All I worship and adore
    In other words please be true
    In other words I love you
  5. Better Together (Jack Johnson)
  6. [Verse 1:]
    There's no combination of words
    I could put on the back of a postcard,
    No song that I could sing
    But I can try for your heart,
    Our dreams, and they are made out of real things,
    Like a shoebox of photographs,
    With sepiatone loving,
    Love is the answer
    At least for most of the questions in my heart ,
    Like why are we here? And where do we go?
    And how come it's so hard?
    It's not always easy,
    And sometimes life can be deceiving,
    I'll tell you one thing, its always better when we're together

    [Chorus:]
    MMM, it's always better when we're together
    Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together
    Well, it's always better when we're together
    Yeah, it's always better when we're together

    [Verse 2:]
    And all of these moments
    Just might find their way into my dreams tonight
    But I know that they'll be gone,
    When the morning light sings
    And brings new things,
    But tomorrow night you see
    That they'll be gone too,
    Too many things I have to do,
    But if all of these dreams might find their way
    Into my day to day scene
    I'll be under the impression,
    I was somewhere in-between
    With only two,
    Just me and you
    Not so many things we got to do,
    Or places we got to be
    We'll sit beneath the mango tree now

    Yeah, it's always better when we're together
    MMM, We're somewhere in-between together
    Well, it's always better when we're together
    Yeah, it's always better when we're together

    Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm
    I believe in memories
    They look so, so pretty when I sleep
    Hey now, and when, and when I wake up,
    You look so pretty sleeping next to me
    But there is not enough time,
    And there is no, no song I could sing
    And there is no combination of words I could say
    But I will still tell you one thing,
    We're better together

0 comments:

張貼留言